Bienvenidos to our vacation rental, a gay-friendly, one-bedroom, ocean-view condo, named Alondra!
Alondra is one of only eleven units in this unique, quiet and very beautiful building, designed by famed Mexican architect Diego Mendez de las Penas. Gently tiered on six-levels of a green hillside, the building offers two spacious decks for relaxing and viewing some of the world’s most amazing sunsets. Planters on every floor give a tropical, hanging gardens effect.
We are located just one block off of lively Playa Los Muertos, in the south side, Olas Altas neighbourhood – safe, friendly and convenient to some of city’s best restaurants, shopping and nightlife. The address of our building is Amapas 349. Here is the Google Map!
- one of a kind beauty and design
- a quiet, romantic ambience suitable to adults
- a secure building and a safe, walkable location
- décor & amenities more like a much-loved home than a rental
- ocean and beach views from within and without
- a dipping-pool & waterfall deck just outside the door
- a panoramic rooftop bar & BBQ terrace just 3 levels above
- friendly, competent staff onsite day & night
- hospitable & professional owners who would like you to come back again!
c/o 506 - 555 Jervis St., Vancouver, British Columbia, V6E4N1
Phone : (604) 681-9994